Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Is this little guy scary?

For those who cant see this (you know who you are, lol) there is a pic of a Chihuahua here that I am referring to. Anyway, my 80lb slab of lab wants nothing to do with anything weighing less than 20 lbs.

Whenever he sees a rug rat approach, he goes into full fear mode; you know the times when they'll take up shop behind your legs, tail down, head down, peering anxiously around your legs to see if it is still there? There have ben times when I will not let Luther run, demanding that he take his 80lbs of man and confront his fears, but this usualy results in him just turning and running away! Sometimes I think I have a wimp for a left arm, lol maybe I do I dunno.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Weird. I figured Luther would just eat the little fucker and be done with it.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Jess and Jetta said...

LOL!!!!!! Jetta just wants to play with them. Maybe the smaller are better at standing up for themselves because they have to be.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home